Please consider earmarking some of your charitable giving to the Neighborhood Center of West Volusia. As a 501c3, all gifts are tax-deductible. Gifts contribute to the operational costs and direct client services the Neighborhood Center provides.
Thanks to community support and financial contributions, The Neighborhood Center annually provides approximately:
- Clothing to hundreds of families through the NCWV Thrift Shoppe.
- 5,500 bags of food to 8,800 local residents, including families in need and the homeless
- Transitional housing for 250 indigent/homeless, families and women and children
- Emergency housing for 220 men, women and children
- Self-sufficiency resources to 600 neighbors in need
Please send your contribution to the address below, or donate via PayPal:
The Neighborhood Center of West Volusia
Attn: Fall Fund Drive
434 S. Woodland Blvd.
DeLand, FL 32720