Please consider earmarking some of your charitable giving to the Neighborhood Center of West Volusia. As a 501c3, all gifts are tax-deductible. Gifts contribute to the operational costs and direct client services the Neighbordhood Center provides.
Through early 2013, we are raising funds for The Heart House campaign as well. Learn more here.
Thanks to community support and financial contributions, The Neighborhood Center annually provides*:
- Clothing to hundreds of families through the NCWV Thrift Shoppe.
- 5,525 bags of food to 8,760 local residents, including families in need and the homeless
- Transitional housing for 235 indigient/homeless, families and women and children
- Emergency housing for 217 men, women and children
- Self-sufficiency resources to 600 neighbors in need
*Jan. 1-Nov. 6, 2011
Please send your contribution to the address below, or donate via PayPal:
The Neighborhood Center of West Volusia
434 S. Woodland Blvd.
DeLand, FL 32720